Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am probably pregnant but been TTC so long it's hard to tell

I have sore breast, waves of quessiness, lack of appetite, irritable, tired very tired, no period(last AF was only 2 days one day being heavy than it jsut stopped weird) I'm spotitng now but litterally just pinkish spot, mild cramps and dizziness every so often And my milk supply dried up totally form last week Never happened before I have over active letdown.
I'm afraid to test.

My AF was due yesterday. I was going to wait til the 6th to test but that seems so far away

What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
I think you should test! Wow you're trying to wait until the 6th? Kudos to you, I could never wait past 10 DPO to test. Baby Dust to ya and I hope you get a BFP! You certainly sound pregnant.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Sounds like a definite possibility! But, I try not to get my hopes up until I've gotten a positive test. I waited a week after my period was due before testing, and just did my best not to think about it too much until I was ready to test.

Good luck!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We've been trying to concieve again since DEc 2004 so I'm afriad to see the BFN

ETA the 6th is my 30th b-day so I figure that would be a cool b-day present to myself lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdebi
Sounds like a definite possibility! But, I try not to get my hopes up until I've gotten a positive test. I waited a week after my period was due before testing, and just did my best not to think about it too much until I was ready to test.

Good luck!
I was thinking IF i am by the 6th I will know for sure by still fealing this way I'm the type that gets very sick in pregnnacy and has horrible morning sickness.

I guess time will tell My breast jsut ache They ahvent done that since my last pregnancy

ROFL ETA best for breast!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
oh man, TEST!

now im
wanting to know!!!

i wish you the biggest fattest bfp!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
C'mon girl - give us the update!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry

BFN oen last night one this am One looke dlike maybe ashadow of line but not enought o say + I used the first reponse early result.

I **** feel icky and the same way I'll retest next wee if no AF
It's still early i wouldnt be due til April 5th probably

·
Registered
172 Posts
A shadow of a line is tough, you never know if you are imagining it, or if it is really there. If there is a shadow yeah! I will still be praying for you though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlebug
A shadow of a line is tough, you never know if you are imagining it, or if it is really there. If there is a shadow yeah! I will still be praying for you though.
I know
It's still early I'll retest maybe next week Unless i startpuking my self to death like with my other kids

Anyway my hubby is disappointed It's so discouraging to try and try and it never happen

I did stop spotting now If it wa simplanantion spotting wouldnt that eman I should have a + test?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
darn that b**ch AF!

Wishing you lots and lots of
for next month!!
How are you tracking your fertility if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not anymore i've taken a break from the thermometer and doing CM and CP only

I am Vitex I think I'll get out the basal for this month

1 - 20 of 21 Posts