What do you do when you get burned?

• I play nice & leave no feedback even though I'm out the $$ I spent

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I leave negative feedback b/c I don't want anyone else to get burned

Votes: 26 86.7%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
338 Posts
I put that I don't leave negative feedback, but ya know...it depends on what happened. I bought from a WAHM once (she didn't have a store at the time, but does now) & was entirely unimpressed by the quality & customer service. I had heard so many good things about her that I figured mine was just a fluke, so I didn't leave feedback at all. I'd never buy from her again & if someone mentioned to me that they were thinking of trying her dipes, I'd probably bring up the experience. I just feel bad publicly bashing her for what might have just been a bad time in her life & a misunderstanding. After all, she apologized & gave me a refund (although I had to ask for it b/c I never received some of my stuff). I didn't get the feeling she was trying to cheat me...just that she was possibly very distracted & disorganized.

Now in other circumstances, I would leave negative feedback. If someone was unapologetic or rude...or refused to give me a refund for clearly shoddy merchandise. Or if I felt I was being scammed. I'd feel compelled to let people know about someone like that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.