Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Looks to me like you have your positive with the last two. So u should ovulate within the next 24 to 36 hours so get to bding and start ur supplements after watching your shift if they are supposed to be taken after u ovulate. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Afternoon urine is usually recommended because your surge "usually" builds up during the day. I test in the AM and in the afternoon when i'm testing because it's possible for some to miss their surges. That last one is BLAIRING!!! That is awesome! I hope you're able to get plenty of BDing in!!!! What kind of strips do you use?

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Just throwing out there a reminder that OPK's do not guarantee ovulation. They just tell you when your LH surge is building, but your body can gear up to O and not succeed, trying again in a few days or even weeks. Many things can delay O. Also, OPK's can turn positive for other reasons and sometimes they simply don't work very well- turning up positive for days on end or through O and after O. Only temping will show you if and when you're ovulating. Have you thought about adding temping to your routine? Come to think of it, your screen name looks familiar... I may have posted this info to you before... if so I apologize!
orngbiggrin.gif

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Ah yes, I missed that sentence when I read it. Sorry! So you'll know when it happens... how's your CF- creamy or eggwhite?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.