Mothering Forum banner

What do you still have?

451 views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  smudge 
#1 ·
I have the ligament stretching stuff...my lower back hurts today but yesterday my upper back was hurting. I could go for a massage right now. I still have sore boobs, which surprises me a bit, but oddly enough reassures me as well. And it seems like I have been hit with a new bought of tiredness this week. Twice I have fallen asleep for an hour after putting DS to be at 7pm!

#3 ·
I'm with you, Jessitron! I feel like I'm gonna have a baby!

I have lots of ligament stretching. Not always fun.

I'm very tired! Ready to fall asleep by 10 these days and usually I'm up waaaaay late. I'm finally learning that actually going to bed is a good thing!

I'm also still starving! Hungry all the time. Need lots of protein! But still can't handle a lot of foods - like eggs, some chicken, leafy greens, smoked foods, etc.

#5 ·
I have... belly button pain.....
My appetite is fabulous and I am trying out all these recipes I have been storing in my recipe binder, besides my daughter eating good food is my other joy right now.
My back has been hurting too, but it isn't like I am huge, seems pretty silly for a couple extra lbs in the gut to make my back hurt....
The nipples are still tender, I actually cupped them and breathed hot air on them tonight b/c they felt a little too cold... tmi????

#6 ·
My lower back and tailbone hurt a lot lately.
I think that the MS is starting to let up a little bit.
I have had a headache every day for 5 days now.
Still have sore breasts.
I am also still having a tough time getting the protein in.

I do feel pregnant now though, and I am feeling a lot better than a few days ago!!

#8 ·
I still have the roung ligament stuff, and back stuff, and sciatic stuff... but all of those seem to come and go. First thing in the morning is not a fun time for me
And I still pee a lot and have a bigger appetite. If I'm really hungry, I seem to revert to the nausea/food aversions of early(er) pregnancy. And I'm tired, but not *exhausted* -- this is more likely just normal mom tiredness. I still have restless leg sometimes, but now it seems like it happens more in the daytime -- like if I've been on my feet for awhile and then sit down, my legs get that feeling. Ugh. And my varicose veins are getting worse. And, apparently, I'm a bit of a whiner.

But I'm getting little kicks! (As I may have already mentioned
) It's a good thing I'm not actually too emotionally, er, unsteady with this pg, because I would be bawling each time I feel them. As it is, I get all smiley and teary.

#9 ·
My most bothersome things are that my low back hurts all the time and that I don't have the range of movement I used to...I notice it when I put my shoes on and when I'm teaching my class. I can't use my stomach muscles like I did before. I'm tired, but not all the time like I was...only exhausted in the evenings now which is a huge improvement.

I'm really surprised that I'm not so hungry anymore. I figured that would continue...but nope...my appetite is much more normal now....which can be dangerous for me because I'm used to eating 1600-1800 calories a day...I need to concentrate on getting the 2100 I need.

My boobs have gotten bigger again...but luckily they're not sore. I have what appears to be small ammounts of dried colostrum on the nipples as well.

I have the ligament stuff at times, but nothing terrible...it was actually much worse in the first 2 months.

#10 ·
Well, my bbs are growing, and the nipples itch like crazy.

I think my belly grows daily. I already look five months along. I am getting a little worried about what September will bring!

I get horrible ligament pains when I sneeze, too. Yeouch!

If I am on my feet too long I get these stretching feelings along the base of my belly and have to sit down and rest.

My low back aches, but not a ton unless I overdo.

I have to eat regularly or I get hot flashes and dizzy spells. Fortunately I am always hungry, so this is not too much of a problem, except I am actually getting tired of eating.

The tiredness is easing, and the m/s seems to be gone. I still could use more sleep, but seem to wake up at five a.m. most mornings and lie there for an hour or two. Oh, well.

#12 ·
slightly less tired than i was... slightly! naps are sooo delicious!
realized during volleyball games last night that bb's are still quite, um, sensitive?!?
the constant hunger pangs have let up a bit.
still can't brush my teeth without gagging, and occasionally hurling and having to start all over again!
ms is pretty rare now~ thank goodness!!

i have to say, things are much better than a month ago!

#13 ·
Hmmm-
-Pee at night
-Sore boobs, that unfortunately are getting bigger every day
:
-Tailbone pain, WTH is that all about?!
-Sciatic pain first thing in the am, until I get moving.
-And I have a really hard time staying awake. If I could go to bed now and wake up just in time for my c/section I would be thrilled!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.