Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just had my second leak in a couple of weeks, and I think he's just peeing through the inserts. What do you stuff with? Ive got prefolds and hemp ovals, but Ive just been using the two microfiber inserts that came with my HH one size dipe...

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
I don't use pockets at night anymore, but maybe you could try one microfiber and one hemp? The microfiber will absorb quickly and the hemp will hold a lot. Just a thought. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs-Mama View Post
I don't use pockets at night anymore, but maybe you could try one microfiber and one hemp? The microfiber will absorb quickly and the hemp will hold a lot. Just a thought. Good luck!
we use a big prefold and cover at night, but i do the micro on top of a hemp when we go somewhere in the car and it works wonders and is not bulky like the prefold and cover that we use for sleeping.

·
Registered
467 Posts
We use the medium Thristy micro with a medium Hemparoo on top with the Tiny Tush one size pocket diapers. I have one heavy wetter and this combo works really well with her.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
I use a microfiber insert (the kind you get w FBs/BGs etc) plus a prefold. This wont work during the day because its so stuffed that the legs dont stay tight against DD's skin (toddler and lots of running around) so leaks just pour right out the holes, but it works incredibly for night time diapering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.