Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi mamas! i'm curious to try these diapers. how do they compare to FB or HH? i guess there supposed to be trimmer at the crotch, but how are they with wicking? I made ds some pockets designed to be trim at the crotch, but i might have overdid it some, becuase so far they wick at the crotch a bit, unless it's becuase i need to dry them again in the dryer to close up the needle holes? i did once already for 20 min. So anyway, i'm looking for some dipes for ds that will be able to get him through nighttime so that i can stop putting sposies on him. Did any mamas really like these swaddlebees dipes? thanks! And if anyone knows, who has the best prices on them?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I really like them. They are very trim fitting. I haven't had any problems with wicking. If you want them for overnight you would probably want to get an extra insert for them though. It's hard to fit any other kind of insert in them because they are so narrow.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I haven't tried them, but I have seen them at Diaperware. I don't know about price comparisons, but Inge is so nice to work with I would just as soon buy them from her than save a couple dollars.
Basically, I 'm no help at all and can answer none of your questions! :LOL

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I love my Swaddlebees! I just recently sold all of my hyena dipes and everything else I had and we now have just 15 Swaddlebees with 4 Fuzzi Bunz for night time.

They are trim and fit really well, I've not a had a problem with wicking at all and the insert that comes with them works really well for us.

I do, however, not recommend using them at night. The inserts that come with them are really the only thing that fits well in there, even 2 of their inserts (unless you have a really light wetter) wouldn't work overnight. My DH accidently put one of them on our DS for night time instead of his Fuzzi Bunz and he was soaked in the morning.

Awesome for daytime but not so great for overnight.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have them too and love them. You can also stuff a microfiber towel in there but it's not easy. Their inserts work very well. I put mine in 'backwards' - with the wider part towards the front because I have a boy. Works great.
And I haven't used them overnight - I use FB for that.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I love our swaddlebees but I don't know how well they would do for overnight time. if you have a light to med. wetter they would proable be great. I have a fairly heavy wetter and if I do but his swaddlebees on him at night I always put a piece of wool on over them.
For the daytime they are GREAT and very very trim.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Harleyz are really super trim, I have one and love it!!!!! Lots trimmer than FB. I don't know how they would hold up overnight, I haven't tried. I also just ordered a Green Acre Design and hear they are really trim too.
Heather

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what's the measurement across the crotch? i want to compare them to the ones i made and see which one is trimmer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.