Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,789 Posts
My kids both have a small one. They are more decoration than anything. DS really likes the Ugly Dolls card game. They are not really something that is every played with, but neither of them are really doll/stuffed animal players.

·
Registered
790 Posts
My boys both have an ugly doll (gift). They are kind of cute, IMO. We call them "doll". They sleep with them. They aren't totally into "loveys" or anything like that, and they probably procure the same amount of attention as any of their other, preferred stuffed animals. They do play with their stuffed animals, but not all of the time. They played with them more (pretend play stuff) when they were a bit younger. I don't think they are scary looking at all, and the boys have never mentioned that they think they look funny, or think they are monsters or anything like that.<br><br>
ETA: We have Wedgehead (a blue one with one eye) and one that I don't see on their website that is light green with ...hhmmm three eyes, I think. I think that "Secret Mission Icebat" looks way cool. My boys love bats, they'd be totally into that one.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
I think they're adorable; however whenever I've asked either of my boys if they want one... they say, "No."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts