Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Girl.

Yeah, I thought I did make it up. But, it is a country! LOL

I don't really like it so much. But I've always wanted to call a little girl Katey. I just need a full name! I don't like Kathleen, Katherine was taken by my sister for her dd's middle name, the hurricane ruined Katrina for me and Katelyn is really popular. Although, that's the one we'll fall back on. I was just hoping for a more unique name.

Any suggestions?

· Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the honest opinions. I kind of feel the same way about it as you all said - sounds made up and futuristic.

Kate doesn't seem long enough for a full name to me, I know it is but I have all these silly rules in my head which makes it very difficult to name a baby! LOL Plus, all my kids have a long name (at least 3 syllables) with a nn that falls from their full name.

Katey is too nickname-ish to be her full name. Perhaps I should start looking at names that go well with Kate and have two first names to make it fuller sounding...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.