Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone:)

This network has truly helped me with raising my four children and I wanted to ask you about your experience with web3 (Metaverse, Bitcoin, Crypto Currency).

There is a tendency of increased web3 usage among the teens today, also mine - both at school and at home, and at work we decided to conduct a survey about this to understand knowledge gaps.

Here's the link: Survey.

The survey is now going global - to understand safety concerns and points of development - and I wondered if I could please ask you guys to participate?
Either if you have experience with teens in web3 or you are doing this yourself?

Would be of great value and I will make sure to keep you updated about the outcome in early February next year!:)

Thank you so much for your help x

Purple Musician Entertainment Artist Performing arts

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone:)

This network has truly helped me with raising my four children and I wanted to ask you about your experience with web3 (Metaverse, Bitcoin, Crypto Currency).

There is a tendency of increased web3 usage among the teens today, also mine - both at school and at home, and at work we decided to conduct a survey about this to understand knowledge gaps.

Here's the link: Survey.

The survey is now going global - to understand safety concerns and points of development - and I wondered if I could please ask you guys to participate?
Either if you have experience with teens in web3 or you are doing this yourself?

Would be of great value and I will make sure to keep you updated about the outcome in early February next year!:)

Thank you so much for your help x

View attachment 131752
I feel very old what is the metaverse and what will it cost me?

· Registered
1 Posts
The metaverse is a virtual world that has been gaining popularity among teenagers in recent years. It is an online space where users can interact with each other and explore different virtual worlds. With its growing popularity, parents have to think carefully about how they should approach their teens’ involvement in the metaverse.

On one hand, the metaverse provides a unique opportunity for teens to connect with others and explore new ideas. On the other hand, it can also be a dangerous place if not monitored properly. Parents should be aware of the potential risks associated with their teens being in the metaverse and take steps to ensure their safety online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts