Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so Im not TTC. In fact it's the furthest thing from my mind as even though my loss was in November I am still somewhat raw about it.
Anyway - in the last couple of months I have lost a serious amount of weight (65lbs) and as we all have heard - significant weightloss can jump start fertility.
I had a period 2 weeks ago and it ended on Thursday 2wks ago. Then I had the slimy fertile cm stuff going on and the following Monday we had sex. I didn't have my birth control in yet (longish story made short - a friend of mine works in a ob/gyn office and gets my nuvaring for me for free), so pulled out. I know...I know...
Anyway about 4 days after that first time of intercourse I started having that...OMG IM PREGNANT thinking going on. I dreamed of it even because I was having the somewhat crampy feeling in my pelvis. It reminded me very much of when I was pregnant before ...that feeling like Im going to start my period but I know that Im NOT going to start because it's only been two weeks. That crampy bloated feeling has been on and off for about a wk and a half now.
Do you think it's possible I may be pregnant and having that implantation cramping so early? Could I really feel it that early? I wish I had another sign like heartburn ( I had AMAZING heartburn while preggo last yr, but had gallbladder surgery and never again have had it).
I know yall can't tell me for sure but does it ound right that I would be feeling implantation and all that stuff?
Im stressed out. I took one test today and it was neg - but it wouldn't be pos yet anyway...Do you think I could test next Thursday and get a good idea of whether I am or not?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
anythings possible, right?! Good luck to you.

I will say that my husband and I used the pull out method since I was 16 and I've been pregnant 3 times.. all while trying, no whoopsies!
So, I'm a believer in the 'dragon style' as we call it! haha

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm...I have also noted that I have very lotiony cm for the last 4 days....does anyone know what this means? I dont normally notice this stuff but I guess Im paranoid (and maybe a little tiny bit hopeful?)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Gosh I wish I could offer some advice, but I am in the middle of (or possibly at the end of) the weirdest cycle of my life! It is possible you are pregnant, yes. All I can say is that you'll have to wait and see, and take a PT...

One thing though that this thread, and your original post reminded me of was when we weren't trying for a sibling for Josie, but had an "oops" moment and I believe I was pregnant - chemical again - I was having some lines on PT's but VERY early, and my LP only lasted 7 days - I think I got a line on the 7th day. It was very soon after my cesarean and wouldn't have been at all ideal. After that experience, the desire to conceive came on me very strongly indeed. I wonder perhaps if this is going to happen to you as well, you know? Whether this experience is going to prepare you for perhaps wanting to conceive as well.

But hey, I don't know. I'm not you - so this is all just speculation! But whatever happens, you'll be alright - we're all here for you

*HUGE hugs* XXX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.