Mothering Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<br>
it's just like...gone. and it was totally light and pretty lame as far as AF goes.<br>
has that ever happened to you?<br>
and what's it all about? should i freak out?

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
I get one like that every month. My doctor says its nothing to worry about even while TTCing.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok....<br>
but what's all the crap like "it could be implanation bleeding" and what not...<br>
is that even a remote possibility? i don't want to let my brain go there, but i can't help it. it's been too long. i'm going batty.<br><br>
what do you think?

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Do you chart BBT temps?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i used to. i did for two years.<br>
and about two months ago, i gave up. it was making me too crazy.<br>
obcessive. etc.<br>
i know, TOTALLy unhelpful, huh?

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
Was it heavy enough to actually be getting blood on the pad? If so, it probably wasn't implantation bleeding. If it was pretty much spotting, it could have been. It couldn't hurt to test.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
What was it like other than being short? If was also light, as in you didn't saturate a pad or tampon within 4 hours at least once during the bleeding, then it could have been an anovulatory cycle. If your period is always light and short, then it could be a hormonal imbalance.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's never light and short, usually. but this time it was. it's usually about six days of painful stuff...<br><br>
i did have to wear something for the two days, but didn't have to change it much. was NOT bright red, no huge clots....just strange for me.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Mine is about 2 1/2 days every month - ever since I had DS #1.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I had two days of intense implantation bleeding with my first pg. I honestly mistook it for my period as I needed to use tampons/pads. So, if you ask me, anything goes.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, i guess i'm at a loss.<br>
who knows.<br>
i maybe have to quit wishing...wishful thinking, i suppose.<br>
i think maybe i have to just keep on living and assuming menstruation means i'm still not PG. cuz i'm probably not.<br>
darn this reality business. i wish i could live in a puffy pink cloud all covered in my own lovely long awaited babies. darn.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Well, it really could go either way. I had this happen when I got pg with my son, and it was implantation bleeding but I have also had some 2 day AF's that were anovulatory bleeding too..couldn't hurt to test I guess

1 - 12 of 12 Posts