Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/05/what-does-us-treasury-do-with-vaccine.html

More than 10 million vaccines per year are given to children less than 1 year old, usually between 2 and 6 months of age. At this age, infants are at greatest risk for certain medical adverse events, including high fevers, seizures, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Some infants will experience these medical events shortly after a vaccination by coincidence.
Note “coincidence” is woven into Health and Human Services vaccine mythology. Can there be any correlation and causation, including coincidence, going on? I remember in the 1980s when vaccine mandates were being ramped up, as that’s when SIDS starting appearing on the medical radar. Coincidence! That’s what got me interested in investigating vaccines and tracking them, since I was hearing from physicians and clients about those “coincidences”.
Note that the ten million doses are those that are sold, stored, used, and some expire and are discarded. The total number given is less.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
The blatant lack of support following a vaccine adverse event has always concerned me.

What is interesting,and I bet some could agree, is that sometimes you can be pushed to doubt what you know was a reaction. The denial you are plummeted with daily by almost everyone pulls you in. It is almost comforting to believe in no cause for your childs injury or death rather than knowing you signed the consent forms that caused the life altering event.

Why do vaccine pushers insist on hiding behind the skirts of legal immunity? Why not man up and just deal with the acknowledged adverse effects of the product they peddle?

Support for vaccines stops at the moment of injection.Whatever happens-adverse events or disease- are your problem.Coincidence.Try and prove it was otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts