Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started recording my temperatures last week, and they have been pretty regular (only a .2 or .3 change from day to day), but today, there was a 2 degree drop.

I know that drops and raises mean something but I have no idea what. I'm a novice

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Do you have a link to your chart ? That would be helpful, as well as where you think you are in your current cycle.
Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler ? It is the reference book you should have for learning about charting and temperatures, and a very easy read.

You might also look here http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc2/help_module.php this is the Fertility Friend help page which should have lots of charting info. Fertility Friend is great and its free (upgrade available for $).

I wish I could be more specific, but I hope it helps some. FWIW your temps sound like normal fluctuations to me.

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
Could be a pre-ovulation dip. Could just be lower today. What's your CM been like? If you've had fertile-quality CM for a few days it makes a pre-ovulation dip more likely. Of course, you won't really know until you have several high temps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.