Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you dress your baby in while you are at home, over their diapers? Do you have to size up to fit over the diapers? How old is your little one?

My baby is 2 mon and I usually dress her in a onesie, jumper/dress and baby legs or a sleeper/one piece outfit. My ds is 18 mon and he wears a shirt and sweat pants or pants that are a size bigger to fit over the diapers.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
My son wears onesies and baby legs around the house. Gotta keep him in the onesie since I haven't found any drawstring pants I like for him and if I put anything else on him he attempts to take his diaper off!! He wears 18 month onesies all the time. The 12 month ones are too short on his torso even with a sposies... the 18 month fit perfect over the diaper so I have a feeling we may need to more up a size soon!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
At this time of the year, DD wears a top (usually a onesie), a pair of pants or a jumper with Huggalugs, and a pair of Robeez. Sometimes I add a sweater because we tend to like a cool home.

Last summer, she usually just wore a diaper. When we went out, I put her in a romper and a pair of Pedipeds.

DD has always been tall and slim. She usually just wears whatever size corresponds with her age. But, I do tend to buy up in size and roll cuffs. In other words, I have not ever had to buy larger clothes to accommodate her CDs.

·
Registered
455 Posts
My kiddos wear all sorts of clothing. They wear fuzzi bunz, which aren't much bulkier than disposables, so I don't find any difference between how I used to dress them and how I dress them now.

·
Registered
773 Posts
For my daughter I did a combo of dresses & ruskovilla longies or baby legs. Sometimes I would just size-up her pants if her diaper was really bulky.

For my son we did wool longies all winter because they were both a diaper cover & pants.

·
Registered
718 Posts
She wears a lot of onesies and Carter's pants. I don't size up much, since she's 5 months and wearing 3-6 months or some 6-9 months. My dd is pretty skinny and short though. We use prefolds at home too.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
dd has aways worn reg old baby/kids clothes. i dont know if we size up since we have never really used disposables. we use all types of cds...pfs, fitteds, covers, pockets, aios, etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.