Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next weekend's crafty experiment is going to be felting a bunch of sweaters & doing a small patchwork from them to use as a puddle pad for cosleeping ... but I want to make a changeable cover for it to. I'm thinking to put snaps (or maybe small ties) in the corners to help keep things from shifting. So what fabrics would work best for that? Flannel? Microfleece? Something else? The goal is for me and the new babe to NOT spend the night sopping wet from diapers/boobs/spit-up ... so I want something with great wicking ...

·
Registered
481 Posts
malden mills makes a powerdry fabric. It is really thin and soft. I use it for diapers and it always feels dry to the touch

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went to the maldenmills web site and couldn't figure out where to get the power dry material. could you give a link to a distributer or direct site that might sell this fabric? We're very interested in trying this with our diapers.
Thanks,
Lizzy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.