Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tall skinny 16 lb 8 mo old little girl that I am having a hard time fitting. Is there any hope? Do you know of fitteds with high rises and skinny legs?

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
I would look for Medium-Longs in whatever maker. Anyone else have more specific suggestions?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never heard of that. Do I just request that they change the sizing or do they already make med-longs? My problems seems to be that smalls fit around the legs, but the rise is too low. While meds have a good rise, but the legs gap. So would I just give my dd's measurements to the seamstress?

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
oooh, so you need a small-long. that i've never seen. i would give the measurements to the wahm. a good one would know just what to do.

·
Registered
602 Posts
you might try one of katina's (lullaby diapers -- <a href="http://www.lullabydiapers.com" target="_blank">www.lullabydiapers.com</a>) medium diapers. i know they fit my dd and she was not very chunky at the time (she is now).

·
Registered
464 Posts
My little skinny guy fits well in Little Beetles Hemp small. The rise is still below his belly button, but the thighs fit well and it doesn't fall off. Really nice diaper for a super soaker, too.<br><br>
I bought a Swaddlebees fitted that he's supposed to fit into if you go by pounds, but the thighs gap majorly and he's never even worn it. I'd stay away from those for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts