Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on:

1 FMBG fitted- replacement- free spirit fairies print

3 txbluebonnetdiapers.com aios- Cheers for St. Jude, Disney Princess, and Whisker's n Tails prints

Wool tester pants from flicker-n-suds.com

Tom Arma Ladybug costume from Ebay

Gymboree Portabello outfit for dd

Starter kit of tarts from delightfulscents.com

1 Righteous Baby Custom aio
1 Righteous Baby Fairy size 2 aio
1 Righteous Baby Goldilocks fitted

1 Firefly Salmon Hemp fitted from Ebay

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I just went on a mini-buying spee...so here's what i'm waiting for:

1 doz indian prefold from granitesmith...my first!

3 Liz's Cloth size 2
1 Liz's Cloth Nighty Noodle
both with shades of blue serging from Liz

From Natuaral Babies:
2 Snappis
1 Bummis Whisper wrap - Froggies
1 Bummis Cotton Wrap - Red Cows
a bunch of Kissaluvs wipes

Nothing too exciting...but I'm determined to get Cole in cloth full time so I'm excited!! Can't wait to try out the Snappi!!!

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
6 Happy Heinys to round out my stash, I know I am boring, but hey, they work, and I can afford them

Next, it's more newborn proraps.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I'm waiting on the following:
24 UCPF, Regular
7 Whisper pants, Medium
1 Snappi
a bunch of Baby Bees stuff
1 royal blue Sam's fitted, Small

DS is only 2 months old and he's already outgrown his newborn diaper stash. He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz at birth, but I think he's up around 14 or 15 lbs now. They grow up so fast!!! I can't wait for my fluffy mail to get here because I can barely get him in his dipes.
I'm also getting ready to order more wool covers once I figure out which ones I want

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I'm waiting on 2 custom fmbg aio's

I just recently rec'd in time for Ian's birthday: 2 separate orders for 5 total print HH's and one organic cotton fmbg fitted. That fitted RULES, btw! I'm so tickled with it. I think it is possibly the most absorbent diaper I own...this coming from a BIG hemp advocate, shhhhh. I can use it for overnight with the soaker that comes with it and just one other doubler, WOO HOO!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Waahh!
I have no fluffy mail coming. I did get my FLAG and Pfold from the RB stocking the other day
and they are great. The FLAG really does fit well and I was worried the size 1 would be too small. If I'm ever lucky enough to get more I would probably go ahead and get 2s though since I think she will outgrow the 1 pretty quickly. It's really trim though! I haven't tried the Pfold yet.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I am waiting on my Luke's Drawers Order (3 candy wrappers and a pail liner)

a wool cover from the trading post

a black 'punk' wool cover from WAHMall

and a FMBG I won off of ebay LAST month....I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad, its been so long, I fear I may NEVER get it. it was so pretty, an orange sky with bats and stuff in black against the deep orange.....

the last 3 things we got on ebay we never received.....my dh is never bidding again....I wish is was that easy. ugh.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Quote:
and a FMBG I won off of ebay LAST month....I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad, its been so long, I fear I may NEVER get it. it was so pretty, an orange sky with bats and stuff in black against the deep orange.....

the last 3 things we got on ebay we never received.....my dh is never bidding again....I wish is was that easy. ugh.
Wow, really? I have had such great experiences with e-bay so far, thank goodness. So have you lost money? Or what has happened?

I am waiting on:

Custom FMBG AIO (one of 4 prints I asked the WAHM to pick from for me - I was indecisive)
2 Country Cuttins dipes. They are going to be pocket fitted dipes, with aplix closure and turned and topstitched construction. I got the PRR Fishies and the Orange Monkeys. These should be coming soon I HOPE!!!
A custom wool soaker from an MDC mama (she just got the yarn yesterday
)
A Tom Arma Lamb costume for my little
lovin'

A Harleyz Dipeez daytime pocket dipe (Fantastic Felines)
AND a custom cover from Tuesday Bear

I just got:
A beautiful rainbow wool soaker from e-bay
3 beautiful SOS fitteds (cotton knit outer, velour inner - Bold Flower, Farm Girl and Bugs)
2 Cuddlebuns (bikini cut Bold Flower and regular Safari)
more wipes from Darling Diapers (for me and for a gift)
A wet bag from Little Lily (a gift)
A cute dress with a rubber ducky on it for Eliza's Rubber Ducky b-day party
2 Sugarpeas fitteds, and 1 Sugarpeas wool cover from the TP
A totally GORGEOUS fleece cover and flannel fitted dipe from Harleyz Dipeez, off of e-bay. It is so pretty, it is orange and has a cool turtle on the back. I will post pics later...

Wow, I think that is it!

XOXO

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I'm waiting on NOTHING.

Just got 2 dozen FBs (12 L, 12 PT) delivered, bought off ebay...they are 2nds but they look fine to me! We are transitioning to FBs almost all the time....after we move I am going to try to get us down to 10-12 fitteds and 3-4 covers...I have no idea how I'm going to do that!

nancy

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Woo for once I have zero fluffy mail I am waiting on... can you believe it?!

However, I have started making my own fluffies :LOL So I am waiting on diaper making supplies

hemp fleece
2 spools of wooly nylon
2 spools of maxi lock
organic sherpa
white snaps
Lastin

Its so much fun!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not enough
....I swear that half of my love of cd'ing is my addiction to fluffy mail
Right now I'm waiting for a custom diaper/cover set I ordered from country cuttins and an order from flicker-n-suds and that's about it. Oh and I just placed an order for some cloud nine softies too but they aren't even in the mail yet - literally just ordered.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.