Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a soaker that I've been debating over for a few days. It is an abosolutely beautifully made soaker that should work wonderfully, and the price was good, but I'm not completely sold on the colors. They wouldn't have been my first choice. I decided to go ahead and get it b/c I figured I'd have a hard time finding such a great soaker at a decent price. I don't count on being able to catch the momma when she opens back up for custom orders, and I expect her price will go up soon.

So, am I going to regret it, or will the colors just not matter so much as long as the soaker fits great and works really well?

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rgeelan
I think as long as youre not putting pink and purple on a boy it ahould be fine...
Umm, actually milo's pink and purple soakers are also fine, so looks like you should be okay no matter what the colors.
And I see it is not pink and purple -- but very pretty! Maybe it'll grow on you. I used to really not be into orange, but lately I'm in an orange jag and loving it.

J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.