Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9,002 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena
I know how you feel!!! NO one ever asks me about Stella's dipes and I am always in full cd advocacy mode. Once in her KSS Wild Elephants someone said "I bet your mama knitted those britches for you." As if I just whip up works of art in my spare time for baby pants.

I get compliments on her PWP Bikini but eyes glaze over when I try to explain it.

The world has gone mad.

:LOL

The one and only time someone even noticed her diapers was when we were out and she had on a frog print bummis. Figures it's something basic! I'm sure other times people have noticed but not said anything.

· Registered
9,002 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmykidz
We are off to the peds today- so of course- I took plenty of care in choosing the perfect dipes to match her little outfit! I even packed a firefly for weighing b/c I doubt they weigh much of anything... Funny thing though- neither the nurse or the ped has ever said a word about her dipes? My ped just unsnaps to check things then snaps her right back up like a pro... Makes me wonder if their are lots of cding mamas around here that I don't know!

Our peds office too! Not a single word from 2 nurses and 1 doc at the peds?? Just a quick look and a snap back up and she had on a really cute frog aio
: I hope it's because there are a lot of cloth mamas here and I don't know it but I doubt it
. In the waiting room I saw a lot of sposied kids.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.