Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
My DD is wearing a premium unbleached Indian prefold with a fleece liner. On top of that she has two micro fiber towels folded in thirds. All this is covered by a large bummi wrap that lost its elastic around the legs so tends to gap. Yes, we call this the "big fatty" and it usually gets us through the night. If the wrap had elastic I think it would always get us through!

mnnice: is the VB AIO a girly color????

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Haley is sleeping in a seafoam FCB size 2 AIO with an extra hemp doubler

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Gemma is sleeping in what we call "The Heavy Duty Booty" :LOL -- two premium prefolds and a couple of wool doublers under a Sugarpeas wool flannel cover.

All our regular night dipes are in the wash -- Gemma's gotten into a habit of waiting until I put her night time diaper on to poo.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
My babe is naking, because he is being a pitb and is not being agreeable in any way about going to sleep, in an LC fitted envelope with heavy wetter insert, under his Beemer knits soaker, which I
. If he ever goes to sleep, I'll change him into his lime green Fuzzi Bunz before I go to bed. If he is still awake in a bit, I'll change him into another fitted and soaker.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
FB stuffed with a flannel prefold.....Dh's pick!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Harper is in a sugarpeas with a green acre designs hemp pocket stuffer as a doubler...under a PUL cover.

When it comes time to change her into her night time diaper it will PROBABLY be a roo stuffed with either 2 Wonderfulls or a Nighty Newt (whatever I run into first in the drier)

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Kai just woke up. She is wearing a green Wonderoo stuffed with a premium prefold (DH's nighttime pick) but I am getting up to change her into an OV SOS and MM shorts. It's a tad too chilly to be coverless.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicandboys
My babe is naking, because he is being a pitb and is not being agreeable in any way about going to sleep, in an LC fitted envelope with heavy wetter insert, under his Beemer knits soaker, which I
. If he ever goes to sleep, I'll change him into his lime green Fuzzi Bunz before I go to bed. If he is still awake in a bit, I'll change him into another fitted and soaker.
Did you get that pretty BFL beemer knits soaker that was instock last week?

The buggle is wearing an OV VK fitted with hidden layers of hemp and a hemp trifold doubler folded up and placed underneath the soaker pad AND ad another hemp doubler in there too :LOL all underneath a pair of el bee dip dyed wool pants, since his regular nighttime pants (naturekins 2 layer cashmere/wool) are getting lanolized overnight right now..... well it's morning and I'm about to get them out of the soak and hang them up so they'll be ready tonight and I'm about to wake up the buggle! Then he'll get the only daytime fitted we have left, a medium OV el bee....and I'll top it with an oatmeal kiwi or a fuzbomb or something else bulletproof in case of big morning pees that didn't happen upon first wakening.
:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Did you get that pretty BFL beemer knits soaker that was instock last week?

Why yes I did! The colorway is beautiful and it fits my babe as well as a sm/med MM, it's very trim! I have been working so hard simplifying and I went and fell of the wagon.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.