Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on using mostly prefolds around the house, but I'd like to get a few special diaper bag diapers for quick and easy on the go changes(primarily at church). I'm thinking of smalls, just because my babies are usually 8 1/2lbs or so at birth and then usually plump up quickly, plus I doubt we'll be going out much that first month anyway. I know last time I bought x-small Angelwraps aios and x-small Very Baby aios, and by the time we really went anywhere that I could've used them, dd was already too big for them. So I'm not going to buy any nb aios this time.

So what are some good aios or pockets that do good at containing breastfed poopies and are leakproof?

I know I could just use prefolds and covers, but I think it would be nice to have a one piece type thing that's quick and easy... but I'm not willing to sacrifice absorbency or breastfed poop containment for convenience either.

·
Registered
717 Posts
for that, I'd go with snaps. You're not doing them at every change, so it won't get annoying, and snaps are better for keeping them tight when they are that little, at least in my experience! I could never get a velcro diaper tight enough on dd's legs until she was a lot older.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.