Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you offer suggestions? I want to get a custom order and it's for EVERYTHING custom including the type of yarn...........I need this for overnight so what is the most absorbant?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Ask for something thick - the WAHM should have a good idea what is better for overnight... I have some cascade eco shorts that are great overnight and some thick and thin pants that are fab!!! You can also ask for a matching liner to put in the wet zone between the diaper and the soaker that will help. Most of my covers are not wet at all in the morning but the liner is damp.<br><br>
good luck!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
IMO, the custom knit stuff is so expensive I'd rather use it for a daytime thing I can look at :))) At night, a nice thick recycled sweater soaker OR Babyology soaker works great.<br><br>
jmho!<br><br>
ETA, lol, I never have paid for custom knit stuff - i like to knit and I can't bring myself to paaay

·
Registered
398 Posts
I use a Pickle Pants crocheted soaker for night. Nothing gets past that soaker! I also use a pair of longies from <a href="http://www.woolsoakers.net" target="_blank">Green Mountain Wee Woolies</a> that I have never had a leak with. She puts a little attatched soaker in the wet zone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts