Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to get a catalog that had a lot of "intelligent" toys for kids, science stuff and outdoor stuff, etc. The things in it were too old for Ramona and Efram so I never ordered anything and they stopped sending it, but now I want to look through it and I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what it might be? A friend suggested MindWare, and that looks cool, but I don't think that's it.

Namaste!

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
I just got a catalog in the mail called Mindware.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
There is also Fat Brain Toys. That is one of my favs. And Edmund Scientific. That is probably not the one you are referring to though.

AM

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all. I'm not sure any of these is the catalog I am thinking fg (although TTGO might be it) but these are fabulous suggestions! Please keep them coming! I am really having fun browsing. I think I am going to get Ramona a telescope for Christmas. I'm getting Magz for Efram. I have NO IDEA what to get Desta!

Namaste!

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Not necessarily the most "educational" but one my boys love to pour through is the Hearth Song catalog. They have some neat stuff in there that you don't find in a typical toy store.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dharmamama View Post
I used to get a catalog that had a lot of "intelligent" toys for kids, science stuff and outdoor stuff, etc.
It really sounds familiar, but I can't think of it. The Exploratorium offers a lot of nice things: Exploratorium Museum shop . Be sure not to miss the list over in the left hand column of the website.
Lillian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts