Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've never heard of these--not that I'm saying I've heard of everything, obviously--and it does look nice. Like a trimmer, adjustable one-size Honeyboy. But I am just so surprised to see diapers going so high on eBay when I've never seen them before or heard any mention of them here. Anyone?

Tara

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
I didn't know they were still around! Changing Babies used to sell for $100+ each on Wahmall, if I'm remembering correctly. I think they were very adjustable, like a one size AIO, that you could snap up and down kinda like a Wonderoo. I've heard they are very well-made, too.

·
Registered
779 Posts
What a beautiful diaper! It's so beautifully made!

I would buy one. When you are done with it, it would have a good resale value.
One time I saw a used fmbg that was in excellent condition go on ebay for over $40. ---- sometimes, a person will pay good money for a diaper, even used... if it is made very well and they really like them. (like fmbg.... made very well and beautiful)

Teri

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
When you adjust the rise does it make a lot of bulk there in the front? I've always wondered what they look like on a smaller baby. They look very well made though and I like how the micro liner is shaped like the whole diaper.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I saw a similar diaper last week from Changing Babies and I almost e-mailed the seller to ask why she was using that fabric inside. I have some of the exact same PRR snowflake velour and NO WAY would I put that on the inside of a diaper. It is totally scratchy from the printing ink. I used it as the outer for a fitted and I might make pajamas from it, but it is almost too rough for that even.

Too bad, because at that price you would expect the diaper to be fabulous in every way. Love to know how it works, hope it's not just made to look good and not be useable KWIM?

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
mamas, add this info to the History of Cloth thread! It needs some info

Ant, IMO it looks nice and all, but I am not sure about the narrow aplix with the wide wings...mm, do not know why?!
Not a proportional as I would like.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.