Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Well it is only six here, but Sam is in a snappi'd premium ubcpf. He will probably go to bed in his large kindhearted woman dipe(my all time favorite!!) with a doubler, and aristocrat...

I
dipes!! :LOL

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I am pushing the limits of my new Knickernappies LMAO! I stuffed them with two microterry clothes and Rhys decided it was time to go to bed so off he went (mucho trim butt too LOL!)

Steph

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
Billy is wearing a puppy print SP size 2 with the snap in soaker and a long 3 layer hemp fleece doubler that folds over to make 6 layers that is topped in microfleece. All covered in a medium lime Sugarpeas windpro cover.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Right now? You mean NOW???

*scuffing feet*

My DD is wearing a SPOSIE (she has the runs and dh insists that poop is making his clothes stink... vent in some other thread!)
everyone gather round and feel my pain!

My DS is wearing a Tiny Treasures fitted with no cover.

course neither is set to sleep tonight. We got waaaaaaaay many hours to go!

·
Registered
395 Posts
So, my 11 1/2 wk old just went to bed in one infant prefold that is TOO small!:LOL And no cover. He'll squirm a bit and grunt a little more and I'll go up and let him pee and then he'll probably go back to sleep with NOTHING! It backfired on me one night, though!
: Anyway, usually he goes to bed with a SP 1 and a medium SP cover.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Quote:
(not only are we on the west coast, but she doesn't go to sleep until 11pm
Same here
I try so hard to get my little stinker to bed earlier but he just wants to play. But when he does finally crash he'll be in a solid colored Happy Heiny stuffed with a hemp trifold insert.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Trapper will be in a Honeyboy...dark blue w/safari print inner w/one hemparoo joey and one microfleece-topped SJMAE doubler.
(I already have it laid out & ready.
)

At the moment he's wearing a tugboat print SOS w/Bummis cover.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Julia is in a sposie...

I only have half my stash in...waiting on some jb's, stuffins, and aio's to arrive. the hh's and cpf's from today are in the wash though.....

She goes down around 8:30 pm and doesn't wake until 4 am for a snack, so oh well. No cd's at night yet.....

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
Right now he is taking a nap (its only 7 pm here and he doesnt go to be until after 11 ish) but he is in a motherease with a misc wrap cause I am doing laundry! LOL For bed he is going to wear his red HH with a stuffin.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
It's not bedtime here yet, either, but DD will go to bed tonight in a premium UBCPF (snappi'd) and a fleece Stacinator cover. It's a great nighttime combo for us.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Fiona isn't asleep yet (bath time!) but she'll wear:
-Stacinator fleece cover
- Liz's Cloth fitted
- Three hemp doublers
A fleece liner that I made myself-- covers the whole diaper and works fabulously!

Nightweaning means DD actually started sleeping most of the night (the first time I've had sleep in 20 months
) so her diaper is drenched but she's totally dry . . . Thanks to the MDC mamas who recommended the big liner idea!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.