Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's me again! Just trying to get people out of the woodwork and posting again!! Where did you all go?!

My buddy is wearing an TDD reg. pf under his BBB Indigo pants being very ornery and needing a nap!!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Hey there J

Kylie is wearing a snappi'd prefold under her mama made p-pants. I just had to undo the legs on these pants and add 3 inches to them. Silly me made them to just the right length about a month ago

And just for fun HERE are the "old" pants with a new lease on life

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
little Lucas is wearing a mutt with turquoise velour outer and OV inner and a bright yellow jersey kiwi cover with turquoise serging

Jen

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
My poor little boy has a cold
and he's passed out cold in a pinned TDD toddler PF under a bright blue Loveybums wool cover.

And he's in his jeans, sweater, and socks too. Poor snuffly guy fell asleep in the car on the drive home from Target less than 3 miles away from our house, so all I could get off were his shoes. I hope he sleeps for 5 hours.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I just took R to the Dr. In honor of my having her out of school for a couple of hours, I changed her out of her daisy doodles into the lap of luxe for the trip. She wore a luxe fitted with a luxe wool cover with moon & stars on the bum. They also fit neatly under her "skinny pants"

We ended up out over lunch time, trying to fend off our hunger with water, rice cakes & apples. So we stopped at the co-op and found the cutest little fair trade finger puppets. So the whole way home she could make her knit angel babble on her finger.

Now we're back, and I miss her all over again. She's downstairs, sleeping. And I'm upstairs, "working"

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Aww,I hope Delvin feels better!

Cicely is wearing a Tender Beginnings embroidered AIO, because she grabbed it and demanded it. It has Kangaroos on the bum and the wording: Born to be Worn.

My not yet due baby is ECing tonight.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Muffin is wearing an unknown dipe, it's side snap, velour inner, snap-in trifold soaker, navy blue nautical print, under pink crochet woolie pants with big ruffles on the ankles.

Moose is wearing an Enchanted Nursery plain hemp fitted under Gate Night colorway Peace Fleece knit by me pants.

We just got home from my oldest ds's karate meet. I don't post too often 'cause I'm nearly always nak!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
My little firecracker is wearing a FB stuffed with a pf and an UTN OC doubler. Nothing fancy, but its the best I've found for night time. (Just before bed he had on his "All Aboard" BB AIO and he looked SO cute!!!)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Piper is wearing a velour mutt fitted, longies, a long sleeve T and a sweater - its getting cold here - brrr!

And mama is the heat miser.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.