Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay ladies. Shout it from the rooftops, what is your favorite diaper?? I mean favorite prefold, fitted, Cover, and/or AIO for whatever reason. Could be you like the print, or the way it fits your dC, or whatever else.

Mine is my Native American Wolf cover and my Berrypatch surfboard print fitted.

Now you

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I'm loving prefolds now. .all of them. .CPFs, tye dyed, hemp ones.

And fleece AIOs!

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
It really does change every day, but for today I am loving SOS diapers and we have been coverless most of the day but I just put her lovely tootsweet cover (black with ivory flowers) on her so I could pet it while she nurses.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
VK AIO- Owl print. I wish that I had about 5 more of these! Not only is it MY favorite, but it's my ds's favorite. He gets so upset when we have to take it off of him when it's diaper change time. When he has it on, he walks around pointing to it, saying 'owl' and going "whoo whoo". All this in that wonderfully sweet 18 month old voice.

Hugs,
Liz
Ps. This is my 300th post!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'll add another VK fitted, the red one with zebras
Fave cover is the dark blue soaker shorts with a sailboat on the bum, the black with flames cover comes in a close second. We only have one AIO, its dark blue with planets, Baby's Bum.

·
Registered
636 Posts
hm........fitted is MnM Samuals hemp fitted with MM fleece-LOVE these and always looking for some! My fave pockets are HH's for prints-wish they were'nt aplix, though. Breanna has loved taking these off recently.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Fitted: MudPie Babies- those things are SOOO soft!!! And so absorbant, she has it on for overnight right now!

AIO: Toss up between Beccabottoms- so trim! And MudPie Babies b/c the fabrics are so cute and the fit is wonderful!

Cover: Anything wool! Right now my fav wool is Ainsley's Little Blue Frog Works soaker pants and the new flag shorts I got today from Leslie!!! I'll have to post a pic of the shorts tomorrow they are so cute!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts