Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
My absolute favorite daiper is from Full Moon Baby Gear . It is so trim and perfect fitting (its a side snapper, btw) I only have one though, darnit.

I think my second favorite is Cloud 9Softies. As far as I know the store is still closed, but I see them on the TP sometimes. They are also side snap, trim and really well made.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
fussybutt, patchwork pixie & fireflys. fussybutts are trim, super absorbant, plush and just gorgeous. patchwork pixies have a wonderful design. trim, no wing droop, lined in micro-fleece to keep baby dry and quality workmanship. fireflys are trim and just a nice fit for willa blue. these are the 3 diapers that i use in my rotation. everything else has become back-ups.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hmm, overall I'd have to say bikini cut Cuddlebuns and Pinheads. I find that I reach for them most (after my prefolds). I really like Cloud 9 Softies, too and side snap Sugarpeas. Guess that wasn't just one, huh????

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Celestial Baby, bee-bos, pee-well, superdupas....
I haven't had the opportunity to try the "hyena" dipes and since these are easy to get & affordable (or well the CBs USED to be easy to get) they are the ones i buy

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
As far as obtainable dipes, right now it's a toss-up between Patchwork Pixie, Snoogie Snaps, Ecobaby Grow-With-Me, and Kidlets.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.