Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I do not use AIO's - I've never had great success with them so I gave up on them all together

as for pockets - I'm not sure if you consider HH mass produced or not - they are still hand sewn by mama's so IMO they are WAHM made. I've never had a leak with my HH and they have always fit my girls wonderfully.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
WAHM made pocket diaper? don't use
Mass produced pocket diaper? don't use
WAHM AIO? Precious Coverings
Mass produced AIO? don't use

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies all.

I have some Lullaby and Celtic Cloth pocket diapers coming as well as some Sweetiebums AIO's. I'm sure they will be great, but I love to hear what other people like so I can try some new stuff

·
Registered
25 Posts
WAHM made pocket diaper? Sumbuns (she can be found on hyena Cart and livejournal)
Mass produced pocket diaper? I guess Fuzzi Bunz. I love how cute my HH are, but I don't like the rolled fleece because I always end up with leaks. I wish FBs offered an aplix closure though because it's hard to get a really personalized fit on my daughter with the snaps. The smallest setting is a bit too tight, but the next snap up is way too loose.

I have never used an AIO so can't help there, sorry. I have heard good things about Sumbuns AIOs.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I've tried a few pocket diapers-- Swaddlebees (old style), Wonderoos (wow, blast from the past), Fuzzi Bunz, BG 2.0. I like Fuzzi Bunz the best. I like classics. Haven't used any WAHM ones.

I have very little experience with AIOs, and I hate all the ones I have, so I can't say about those.

I'm a prefolds and fitteds gal mostly.

·
Registered
467 Posts
My favorite pocket diaper for my girls is the Tiny Tush Elite!
I have tried pretty much all that is out there, and these are wonderful! They are one size, and the I love the design of the opening in the back. It's like a fold/flap combo that is "tucked in", so no sticking out like FB or BG or HH with the big opening. And the elastic on the back and legs also has the lining covering it too.

·
Registered
796 Posts
WAHM made pocket diaper? ??
Mass produced pocket diaper?I think Fuzzi Bunz, I like the BG, but I don't really like OS, I just got a HH, so I don't haven enough experience yet to comment about it
WAHM AIO? Very Baby!!!! I love these. No synthethic inner, easy aplix for babysitters/husbands that folds back easily & stays put in the wash.
Mass produced AIO? BG

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
BG AIOs are my favorite AIO ever. Seriously can't say enough great things about them. I'm not so fond of their OS pocket though.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
I'm suprised to see the love for BG aio's. They were so trim on DD, which was great, but they never held anything. She literally POURED out messes with them. I only had 1 though so I sold it after a couple of months of it just not working for us.

WAHM made pocket diaper? I consider HH's wahm made, although they are incredibly popular and Linda's business is really booming. I just love these so much that I actually started my own website to sell them.

Mass produced pocket diaper? The fit on snaps is not as ideal as velcro, but I recently got some Fuzzi Bunz for my toddler and they stay on a lot better than velcro because of her ability to rip them off and all the climbing/sliding she does. (my DD has been known to pull a diaper completely off by sliding off the bed at just the right angle, and then wiggling it on to the floor) Plus, they very generously donated a ton of them to Miracle Diapers, which is just incredible IMO, since thats such a great organization.

WAHM AIO? hmmm I dont think I've used any wahm aio's, and the ones I have made have all been pockets. (I'm a huge pocket fan)

Mass produced AIO? I know that not everyone likes these, but I really love kushies.
They're a bit fluffier than a lot of aio's, but they have never ever leaked on me and fit chunky DD great.

·
Registered
837 Posts
What is your favorite:

WAHM made pocket diaper? I never tired one

Mass produced pocket diaper? Fuzzi Bunz

WAHM AIO? Nanas bottoms

Mass produced AIO? I haven't found one I like

·
Registered
467 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenlaana View Post
I'm suprised to see the love for BG aio's.
I am too! My girls broke out from the BG OS really bad. They have very sensitive skin. I did not like them at all!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.