Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Without a doubt, Blippi is our favorite. His channel is perfect in every way!

Of course I'm biased, but I also think my son's channel, "Modern Tom Sawyer" is pretty good too, even though we're just getting started. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJG2yrzAcEPQmzMtj00BS7g

My kids love, love, love HobbyKids TV, but I'm not a fan because they use too much toilet humor.

We also like The Axel Show.

·
Registered
95 Posts
ow
in fact there are a lot of youtube channels that become popular due to the fact that they buy youtube followers and become "trendy"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Little Baby Bums is a wonderful children's show that my daughter absolutely loves. I know every word to every song and sing along with every episode that comes on. The entire show is very sweet, catchy, happy, loving and teaches compassion and understanding to babies! Its wonderful! My eldest daughter was so inspired by this channel that she wanted to create her own blog on YouTube. As great as the content is, it doesn't always gain popularity. My daughter really wanted her channel to be visited by as many people as Little Baby Bum. It's almost impossible though (33.4 million). I was able to find something (hello, helpwyz.com). With the help of other people, my daughter's blog has become popular and I am proud of her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts