Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking this liquid stuff I've taken forever, I can never remember the name of it, Source of Life, or Nature's something, it's green, in a yellow bottle from the health food store. I like it because it's not a pill, and my experience with prenatals in pill form is that they're frickin' enormous. I gag anytime I take them.

My issue with my liquid one is the sugar in it. Nine grams per serving. It's not a whole lot, but if you're watching your sugars/carbs, I guess I'd rather have 9g of sugar in an ice cream cone than my prenatal, ya know?

I'd just like to hear suggestions/experience. Maybe there's something on the market that I don't know about?

Thanks!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm taking the same brand, but their pills. They're huge, and the dose is two a day, not just one. But once I got over the morning sickness, they haven't been so bad.

I didn't even know you could get prenatals in a liquid form - I wish I'd known that during morning sickness every time! Although I agree with you on the sugar, that kind of stinks.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Rainbow Light one a day prenatals. They aren't much bigger than a normal multi vitamin and they don't taste as bad IMO.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I take the Garden of Life Vitamin Code raw prenatals. You take 3 a day so each pill isn't too big. I also take vegan omegas. I'm really happy with them! Highly recommended for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.