Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help deciding on what size ME airflow cover to order. We usually use wool - okay in the summer but not working with compression issues with my butt scooting daughter.<br><br>
She is 22 pounds and 22" at the hips with a dipe, 11" thighs and a 16-17" rise.<br><br>
Any help would be great!<br>
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Either ML or L would be fine. There is tons of overlap between sizes. my 5 mo can wear m, ml, and l. My toddler wore ML and L from 20 to 30+lbs when she PL.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'd probably get a Large. Even with the leg holes snapped on the loosest setting and "gaping" we never have a leak with ME AF covers. All my kids have fit the Larges for most of their diapering time, though dd seems to have a longer rise than the boys did and she is almost out of the rise on the large. Good thing I can sew. :LOL I make her Very Baby Side Snap covers, very similar to the ME AF. In those she wears a medium long, I have not tried a large but I may soon.

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
If you call their 1800 number you can speak to them and ask for sure. I would go with ML based on your description. My 24 pound dd with similar rise has both sizes and the L are poofy on her. The ML are perfect.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Just agreeing with the ML - my now 23lb ds has been in one for over a year, and he still is on the smaller of the waist settings and the middle of the legs, and seems like he'll fit it until p/l'ing ...

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
I would guess a M/L would fit...my 7 month old can wear both a m and m/l just depending on how I snap it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts