Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I'm trying to be obsessive. It isn't working. I'm going NUTS in this new place because I really envision going into labor and having my baby in a nice organized CLEAN house. Being in a messy house really bothers me. But I don't have a single room here yet I can retreat into that is *done* and clean. The baby's room (well where all his stuff is I doubt he'll be using it much) is the closest thing to a 'done' room we have (still not 100% done, but a lot futher along that the rest of the house) and I find myself wandering in there to sit down just to enjoy the energy of a clean and organized room (all that's left to do is paint trim near the ceiling).

So I'm *trying* to get the rest of the place done, trying to get Dh to help out, but at this point its an uphill battle. I have normal housework to do, and then the rest of the things left to unpack/put up are either in the "where in the world does this go" pile or in the 'Dh has to do it' pile (He's a perfectionist with his drills and hammers and levels where I'll just hang things up with thumbtacks and have them fall on my head :LOL).

I'm very jealous of an empty sink at bedtime! At least I don't think the baby will arrive until around his due date (the 17th) so hopefully that gives us some time to finish up...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.