Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if this is the right forum for this question, but i thought i would try. i am trying to find the wooden railway sets with wooden trains in the Thomas line. i have looked on ebay, but i was wondering if there are stores that actually carry this? thanks.

·
Banned
2,252 Posts
I think you can get them at ToysRUs or Kaybee Toys. There are tons of websites that stock them but I realize it's probably too late now. For future reference, dianatoys.com has tons of thomas stuff and lots of other goodies too. I ordered from them on Mon. and received my order the next day with regular shipping!!! HTH

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
If you have an Ikea near you, or want to use their website, they sell Thomas/Brio-compatible track tracks and pieces for much, much cheaper than the official Sodor/Thomas stuff.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all of the recommendations. the only thing i could get to last night was Toys R Us..open till midnight
anyway, i will check the other recommendations out..i was in serious panic mode..i forgot to get Thomas for Christmas and didn't remember till last night..too busy..but thank you so much for your replies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.