Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know that combining stude in the university and motherhood isn't easy, but you have the necessary resources to quickly improve your grades, which is called the Internet. There are so many educational sites for students that really help to get more knowledge, find the simplest explanation of something or improve your skills.I had problems with writing assignments and I always suffered from this, because there were many such assignments and mine GPA mercilessly declined because of this. One of my professors recommended me this site https://studentshare.org/ where are many samples of essays on any topic and he advised me to paraphrase the text written by another author and get more unique text for my assigment. At first it took some time, but then I noticed that I could write good essay just by reading a couple of examples of texts on this topic from other authors. I no longer rewrite someone else's text, I had my ideas of what should be in my essay. This improved my skills and improved my grades. After that, I'm sure that if you are bad student, then you either don't want to study it or you don't know how to simplify some processes, so that it doesn't take much time and you have enough interest and motivation to do it. If you are thestudent of the second type, then you have good chances to become good student.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You should be better concentrated. Don't try to do all and everything at once. If you need some help with any of your classes you should ask for it! It isn't a shame. You should do everything at full capacity. I often use the help of cheap essay writing service. They provide top-quality assignments and offer loyal prices. This is a reliable academic writing company with many years of experience in this niche.This company offers affordable services for a really great price. I used it 4-5 times and all of it was fulfilled! 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts