Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DD is 13.5 months old and up til now has been uninterested in food. I've found that she would prefer to feed herself, but I'm finding that a lot of the food ends up wasted. I try to give her only what I think she might eat, but still I'm left with a lot of wastage. If it is something dry like cereal I will keep it, but fruit and such usually is a mushy mess.

Any suggestions? TIA!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to! But unfortunately I live in a townhouse where composting is not allowed. We get fined big time if it gets found.
:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol on the dog. That would be a great option, I've actually been lobbying to get one for a while. We are thinking of moving to the country so I think we might have to wait until then.

I tend to munch on dd's leftovers at times too!
:

I guess there really isn't much that can be done, I just feel bad letting stuff go to waste. Usually if it can be salvaged I save it.

I wonder if I can hide a small composter in my little garden next to my back door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.