Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decluttered and organized all of our dvd and cd's. But what do I do with the gazillion cases. There is no way I'm storing them JIC we sell them someday. Can they be recycled, does some charity use them? Anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Can you Freecyle them? People who do wedding DVDs or college students who save information on CDs would probably get a lot of use out of them, as often it's cheaper to buy 100 DVDs/CDs without cases. My husband does a lot of video editing work and we actually paid about $20.00 for a bunch of new DVD cases that we bought off the internet. Otherwise, check with your local schools. As a teacher, I got so many freebies that came without cases, I'm sure other teachers could definitely use them.

Hopefully one of these ideas works!

Nicole

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
We donated them. They were plenty happy to have them, the DVD cases in particular.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
We got rid of a bunch of old CD cases by offering them on freecycle.
We decided to keep them all in a CD case-book type of thing and it's much easier now (not to mention, it takes up a lot less space!)

·
Premium Member
8,322 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2babybeans
We got rid of a bunch of old CD cases by offering them on freecycle.
We decided to keep them all in a CD case-book type of thing and it's much easier now (not to mention, it takes up a lot less space!)
we did this too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.