Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Victoria Mamas I need your help.<br><br>
My dh, dd and I are planning to visit Victoria later this week for about a week and a half. We will be staying with my IL's, who live all the way out in Metchosin. My dh will be working on a project for a few hours a day everyday so dd and I need somethings to do.<br><br>
Our plan is for dd and I to drop dh off at the nearest library to whatever we will be doing that day.<br><br>
I would like to save things like the Beacon Hill Petting Zoo, if it's even open, for us to do as a family. So I am looking for toddler friendly fun things that are not so exciting that dh will feel left out. Any great toddler friendly playgrounds?<br><br>
Any, and all, suggestions would be appreciated.<br><br>
TIA

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
nak<br><br>
i use to live in alot of victoria areas when i was little, and mechosin was one of them, we still visit there sometimes my dad lives in sooke. as a child i always loved going to the big museam, wax museam, crystal gardens, under sea gardens. they are all in down town victoria most of them right by the parliment buildings, if going to downtown vic is a problem for u in the driving sence, take the bus, they all go to downtown and back. have fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts