1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sell them?<br>
Keep the favorites??<br>
Donate them??<br><br>
We have LOADS of Disney and other videos ... I was thinking about getting rid of them, but wondered what was the best way.<br><br>
Suggestions? BTDT??

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I just Freecycled a bunch. I listed them, and they were gone the same day! Goodwill also takes tapes.<br><br>
You might be able to sell them on eBay, in the past I had sold VHS there and it wasn't difficult. I'm all about getting this mess out fast though. If they are in good condition and you want to take the time, it might work well for you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Our children's VHS tapes went to the children's hospital. They were happy to take them. Some kids spend a lot of time there and the hospital only has so many tapes to watch. They were especially pleased to get the ones for older children, even some sports bloopers tapes.<br><br>
Freecycle would probably be faster though.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
You could also donate them to a library if they are in good shape. We just donated about 25 tapes.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
darned if i know..... we have probably 50 or so left that we dont have on dvd or cant easily obtain at library etc.<br><br>
THey will sell on craigslist, ebay not so much due to shipping fees etc. you can probably donate to a daycare or church/school. Child crisis always needs things if they are close to you. Goodwill/thrift will take to sell...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks mommas!<br>
I just contacted our local children's crisis center, and am waiting for them to get back to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts