Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all the same. From Target the thin bathtub baby washcloths because they fit in my wipe warmer well. I wanted to get about 30 WAHM kind though. Any suggestions? I want them to all look natural and match. I know I am a dork.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Well, mine don't at all match, because I'm a sucker for lots of color, but my absolutely favorite wipes are from www.darlingdiapers.com - my favorite combination is sherpa/velou! So soft and so good at cleaning up even the messiest of messes!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm like you. I have a bunch baby washcloths. I'm interested in hearing the responses you get because I'm running low and I'd like to stock up on something WAHM made.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'm still using a pile of the baby washies 'cause we were given a ton when baby was born, even tho I've made piles of flannel/velour wipes for swaps and trades lol.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I have a bunch of wipes from LHC, love them! simple and pretty. They are sherpa/velour. Plus I have about a dozen wipes from various WAHM's that they sent as freebies in orders.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
What few I have have been gifts etc. Let's see I love our Beccabottoms wipe!! Its big and soft and all squisy!! I also got some from SPB that are nice too. I have actually been able to use these as a small doubler in my pockets
. I also have a soft one from Fussybutts in a cool chinese takeout print with yummy velour on side. And, some flannel ones that Michelle from SMJAE was nice enough to send. That's about it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have some wipes from Crystals cloth That I love. I got them as samples and if I needed more i would get more from her. I have some other WAHM wipes and the fabric all bunched up after washing, sort of shrunk at different rates and they don't lie flat. I'm picky!!

Sorry for a messy post NAK

·
Registered
328 Posts
I love, LOVE my terry velour wipes....one side is veloured terry, the other regular terry, and they've stayed soft. I made them myself, so they were about $8 for two dozen. :)

-Kimberly

·
Registered
312 Posts
my favorites from other wahm's have to be the ones from lukes drawers...one side knit, one side velour - they're soooo soft and the size is big enough that i always have clean area to wipe with, no poop on my hands!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Well if you want it to fit into your wipes warmer perfectly you have to try the half wipes from http://www.darlingdiapers.com/cgi-bi...es&ref=7459390 Go all the way to the bottom and there you'll find a large selection of them. They fit so perfectly and I love them because I don't have to fold them out of the dryer like I do the 8x8 wipes! I'd still get a few 8x8 wipes for poops but the 1/2 wipes rule my world!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
i really like the ho-humdingers from recylebees. They get the job done well and they are inexpensive. I don't like prints for some reason. I can't really explain it other than I don't like to wipe poo w/something really cute, maybe? I dunno. I saw some really super duper cute wipies somewhere last night. I'll see if I can find the link again. I would like to try sherpa too.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
found 'em. They're from the enchanted nursery. She has 8x8 and 5x8 I think. Cute little prints on one side and velour on the other. She has a chinese take out print that some of you sushi lovers could appreciate! Her site is looking really good too! I can't wait to see what new things she stocks. Looks like it will be pretty neat.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts