Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I love it. You look great. I almost wish I could get confronted so I could have a nurse in. But, really, I am glad that people here, while bf is still the minority, never seem to bat an eye over it.

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
I am SO impressed! Thanks for posting the link. You and your dd are beautiful. You guys did an awesome job! Thanks for doing your part.

Hey, isn't the mom they mention at the end of the article another MDC member too? :LOL

*ETA: I thought the article was really good. It actually seemed very pro-BF to me.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen fooage of Avery nursing on every station

Unfortunately, I missed my interview - 4 kids y'know

One of the gals got the 13 interview on TiVo so I'm going to her house to watch it this morning

It was a very empowering experience and I was impressed at the number of Moms that showed

Thanks guys,
Keri

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Oh my goodness, your baby is SO beautiful!!

Good job with the nurse-in!

It makes me SO mad that the spokesperson for the Galleria said "we're sorry if the security guard's remarks WERE MISINTERPRETED"

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeca
Great!!I din't like their fake apology though. Basically they said we have a lounge for that.

Soooo, then I really hope they expect bottle feeding moms to feed in there too. We are all doing the same as any one else. Feeding a baby. The discomfort of others is their problem.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I saw about a 30 second story on this on Ch. 8 in DFW. It was more of a special interest story and they said very rudely I thought, "They staged a nurse-in just because a mom was asked to cover up." They made it seem anti-bf, like we're wierd or something.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
They actually used the words "just because"??

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
:

That, to me, is like a news person saying "some people boycotted the buses just because a black woman was told to sit in the back of the bus."

·
Registered
9,488 Posts

My favorite nursing ladies
, you ROCK!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts