Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already use a Mei Tai which I make but I am wanting something that will be much cooler and we can use for short trips out where my dd would want to walk part of the way. What would be best for us and not so expensive? There is so many to choose from that I have a headache from looking
:

·
Registered
663 Posts
So I'm thinking a pouch sling like Hotslings or similar. It's quick and easy and has great "popability"-- which will come in handy for when dd wants to walk. Plus it folds up nicely and is lightweight.

A ring sling like a Rosado or EllaRoo might be an idea as well. They're not too unreasonably priced.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah, I'll agree with the PP. If DD is walking a lot, a RS or pouch might work. Since you've sewn your own MT, you could very easily sew a RS or pouch, too.

If you're carrying her the majority of the time, a one-shouldered carrier would be really bad on your back. You might be wiser to just stick with your MT, or make a smaller-bodied one. What is it about your MT that you're finding hot?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.