Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned out the fridge tonight and I have some leftovers that need to be used up and I know something delicious could be made out of this! Any recipe suggestions?

I need to use up:
about 1 cup diced turkey
about 2 cups cooked penne pasta
a 15 oz. container of ricotta cheese

I also have some fresh broccoli that I would like to add to this. I have all the standard spices, onions, garlic, that kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help!
:

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiti View Post
Cleaned out the fridge tonight and I have some leftovers that need to be used up and I know something delicious could be made out of this! Any recipe suggestions?

I need to use up:
about 1 cup diced turkey
about 2 cups cooked penne pasta
a 15 oz. container of ricotta cheese

I also have some fresh broccoli that I would like to add to this. I have all the standard spices, onions, garlic, that kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help!
:

I'd make a garlic butter sauce and toss it all together.

·
Premium Member
14,677 Posts
I'd probably add some tomatoes to that and make a cheesey, tomatoey turkey pasta casserole with broccoli.

With the usual suspects for herbs... basil, oregano, etc.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would make some type of baked casserole with all of the ingredients. If you have any other cheese, like mozzarella or provolone, I would throw that in too. It will be like Baked Ziti that you could order at say Olive Garden.. Oh, yeah.. If you have a red spaghetti sauce I would throw that in as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.