1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
137 Posts
Homemade hummus night here. I just discovered how awesome adding a tsp of baking soda to soak, and cook phases is. The texture was like storebought. My family actually tried it, which is all I aim for these days.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I made a salad with hard-boiled eggs from our backyard, plus chopped tomatoes, basil, & steamed kale from our garden. Mixed in some nutritional yeast, gomashio, a little vegan mayo, and Annie's Goddess dressing. Yum! Good plain or on toast.

·
Registered
87 Posts
peanut squash soup, Kale salad with tahini dressing, lemon butter potatoes and local sausages.

I don't cook - my husband does because he is much much better at it.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Stir fry - brown rice, eggplant, butternut squash, onions, mushrooms, brocolli, and bok choy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sounds yummy! I've been trying the division of responsibility at mealtime to promote healthy peaceful meals. So far... Not much healthy eating happening with my kids, but there have been no fights over eating vegetables, either. Anyone have good luck with this method? If so, how long did it take to see results? A month? Six months? Six years? I just want my kids to get the nutrients they need, without resorting to those damn fruit/veg pouches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts