Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Since I didn't want the kids to have macaroni & cheese for lunch <strong>again</strong>, I'm making a "casserole' with:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- organic ground beef</p>
<p>- cheddar cheese</p>
<p>- broccoli</p>
<p>- tater tots</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I cooked the ground beef, put it in the bottom of the dish, covered it with cheese, then broccoli, then more cheese, then the tater tots.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I won't be eating it, since I'm trying to lose weight, but my little kids need all the calories they can get.</p>

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
<p>Leftover stew, which I am not looking forward to.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>DS1 took a pb&j, chips, and fruit in his lunch and ds2 is eating at daycare.</p>

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
<p>whole wheat pizza crust topped with sauce, some cheese and a ton of veg</p>

·
Registered
59 Posts
We had grilled cheese sandwiches, carrot and cucumber sticks and apple slices. This is a regular lunch as my 4 year old is addicted to having grilled cheese for lunch! Oh well, could be worse I guess, but would love some new ideas!

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
<p>I made noodle soup (with leeks, carrots and celery) and we had crackers and oranges with it.</p>

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
<p>I have some frozen leftover pasta and tomato sauce with ground beef. I'm thinking about thawing it out for lunch.</p>

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
We had fried ham with a maple syrup glaze, oven-fried potatoes and sweet red peppers, and baked beans. Yum.

·
Registered
145 Posts
<p>I had scrambled eggs on 9 grain toast spread with mashed avocado</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts