Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, hopefully someone here can help me figure this out.<br><br>
This is my 4th or supposed to be my 4th period after having my 8 mon. old son. my last 2 came on the exact days they were supposed to (28 days from in between each periods) that happened twice. And before pregnancy and after my first child I've always been very regular 28 days.<br><br>
Well this month I had a few definete days of egg white CM then dry and sticky. All the way to a few days before my period when I started urinating more frequently, feeling sick in the morning, cramping. But I know alot of AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy ones also. After my 2nd day of being late I took 2 pregnancy tests just to be sure I wasn't pregnant, they were both neg. Which is fine, I figure my body is just trying to get back to normal and something could have thrown it off. But Today is my 3rd day of being late and lo and behold I have some more egg white cervical mucous! What does this mean? I still have cramping. I don't normally have egg white CM after intercourse, we did have intercourse today. But this isn't normally how my CM is afterwards.<br><br>
I know this was long and prob. a little confusing. But if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it!<br><br>
Also I am still nursing

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi<br>
I expirienced the same thing twice and todate i havent known what was the cause. infact am so confused coz doc still insisting its normal. please let me know whether your AF finally arrived. when i was in such a situation, my cervix was blocked and i really suffered on top of being traumatized.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts