Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few nights ds has been waking up and lifting his legs up, then dropping them really hard in his cosleeper. It is enough to shake our big bed. He kind of grunts too. Some of the time he is sucking his hand really hard so I nurse him. One of the times last night he wasn't sucking his hand and I was able to just reach over and rub his tummy and he fell back asleep. I'm thinking its gas. He seems to want to suck alot when he has gas and usualy his nightwakings/nursings he would just wake and stir, he'd nurse and back to sleep he'd go.

I don't burp him during the night. Maybe I should. He tends to be a gulper and pretty gassy.
Oh, one other change that coincided with his night kicking/leg dropping is that I changed his bed time. I had been having him go to bed with me at 9:30 or 10 but that gave me 0 time with dh so I've been trying 8:30.

Thanks,
Amy

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
My DD is quite gassy, too, but you always hear her farts, and recently they've developed an odor, too, though nowhere as stinky as mine.

I'm going to stay w/ some vegan friends for a month, if our gassiness level drops I'll probably keep the dairy out when I go back home. DH will appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.