Mothering Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Wooohoooo first time I get to do this here.

Gabriels is in a Koi print Granny's ark

Christian is in a shamrock print dipe. I made it for Gabriel when he was 4 mths old. I cant believe Christian has it on now.
they get big so fast.

· Registered
2,531 Posts
lol
my kids just got out of the pool and are nekkid. Roman is in my lap wearing nothing but a smile

big sis just brought me a blue fuzzibunz for him stuffed with 2 joeys cuz i'm hoping to get him to bed early since he didn't nap this afternoon

· Registered
1,621 Posts
"Gabe is wearing his Spongebob print (I hate spongebob DH bought this one) Mudpie AIO"

:LOL:LOL:LOL I don't think my DH knows he CAN buy dipes. I think I've convinced him that men aren't allowed; I can't imagine sharing any of our diapering budget :LOL

Right now my medium sized Mandela is in a large fuzzi bunz stuffed with a regular prefold and a joey bunz.
And 40# Delany is in a wonderoo stufed with a ducky bunz. They are both down for the count (okay Mandela will be up twice before 6:30 a.m., but he won't get changed)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.