Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had several people PM me who have a zero post count and are offering to help. At least one of these people is clearly some kind of scam due to how the message is worded so I've ignored it, but I'm wondering what to do in regards to another person who recently PM'd me, has been a member since 2007, and has a zero post count. Are we okay with accepting help from them?

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
I'd say forward those to me and I'll troublehsoot it. With the moderators we'll make sure they are not in a no-send state for the MIN that has that issue, and also make sure the IP they are coming from is not SPAMish, etc.<br><br>
So yeah, forward to myself and I'll work with abimommy to make sure they are good-to-go.<br><br>
I do know from Tracey that in the past people joined JUST to give to HH (ie. a MDC member shared about HH with a family group, etc.) so it's not out of the range of normal.

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
I'd say forward those to me and I'll troublehsoot it. With the moderators we'll make sure they are not in a no-send state for the MIN that has that issue, and also make sure the IP they are coming from is not SPAMish, etc.<br><br>
So yeah, forward to myself and I'll work with abimommy to make sure they are good-to-go.<br><br>
I do know from Tracey that in the past people joined JUST to give to HH (ie. a MDC member shared about HH with a family group, etc.) so it's not out of the range of normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts