Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, anyways they always pressuring me on sending my son to daycare because they think 'he's too attached to me' and then with this dds service that they wrote up stating you have to follow these agreements if you sign them & one of them is 'daycare'.

I am like wtf I am not going to send my son to daycare I don't hav e a job even though i could get one free why would I want to 'send my son away from me ? I rather be with him full time & they go he aint socially and I been talking of "his playgroup friends and they go on on how my son needs to be more 'seperate from me' .

Whatever but i aint going to sign the paperwork I actually ripped it up .

·
Registered
581 Posts
Your son is only two...how separate is he supposed to be? Forcing a child into a social situation away from his mother isn't always the answer for a child who is not developing social skills, as they seem to imply. You say he goes to playgroup? Then you are putting him in a social environment. Its a good start.

However, it seems they want you to put him in daycare so you can find a job. I recently had to put my two girls in daycare fulltime, so I could find work. My youngest is a month older than your son. She was a quiet introverted child, but now thrives in a social environment. It was hard at first, and still is, but we are adjusting. The girls seem to be adjusting a lot faster than mommy.
: Kids really adapt well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.